Below you will find instructions on how to transfer your tokens from an Ethereum wallet (MyEtherWallet) to a Waves Wallet. Follow only this instruction and don’t trust any other sources!
- Go to MyEtherWallet and click on Contracts. Check that you use the official MyEtherWallet website to avoid any problems.
- In the section Select Existing Contract choose Primalbase Token (PBT)
- Click Access
- Select the TransferToWaves function
5. Fill in the following fields:
_amount: enter the number of tokens that you would like to transfer. Be aware that in units256 you have to enter it differently, for example:
1 PBT = 10000
0.1 PBT = 1000
0.01 PBT = 100
0.001 PBT = 10
0.0001 PBT = 1
_wallet: Input your Waves wallet address
6. Choose how you would like to access your wallet from the following option
7. Connect your wallet
8. Click Write and set the Gas Limit (we recommend at least 100 000) for transactions if it's not set by default.
9. Depending on wallets which you use. Click Yes, I am sure! and Send.
We wait for 20 confirmations on Waves and for 20 on Ethereum network, please be patient. Usually, it takes no longer than 15-20 min, depending on blockchain load.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to store your backup phrase and private keys safely and securely!